Ever heard of the phrase “Let your hair down”? It's actually an idiom which means, allow yourself to behave much more freely than usual and enjoy yourself. It is mostly advised to us at times when people sees us too stressed out either at work or going through our personal lives,
To give us much more reason to be carefree, we must be confident on how we look and feel. Take time to take care of your appearance and take extra attention to your hair. Hair is considered as our crowning glory, hence, it is pertinent that we start with it. Here are a few tips in maintaining a healthy hair.
- Observe good hygiene all the time – regularly wash your hair to remove dirt and grimes.
- Be extra careful whenever combing your wet hair – your hair is vulnerable to breakage during this period.
- Use towel to dry off your hair after shower – Using hair dryer can cause damage to your hair; if you must use the heat then do so sparingly.
- Eat the proper nutrition- Our hair is also dependent on what we eat. Iron-rich food and protein strengthens your hair.
- Have enough sleep – Lack of sleep can cause hair loss. Sleeping allows our hair to repair and regenerate. Changes in our sleeping patterns have shown to affect our body’s immune and hormone function, as well as our physical and mental stamina. Our hair is very sensitive to these changes within the body.
- Pamper your hair - Give your hair a proper massage with the nutrients it needs
Novuhair, nature’s answer to hair loss is made of 19 Natural ingredients which includes herbal components such as moringaoleifera, panax ginseng, virgin coconut oil and the natural essences of rosemary and peppermint.
Novuhair nourishes the scalp and hair by increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp. Novuhair also helps hydrate the scalp, maintain the hair’s natural luster and prevent early hair graying, hair dryness and itching. #LoveYourHairwithNovuhair
Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner are available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, follow it on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural and on Instagram @novuhairofficial. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online at Lazada and regaloservice.com.