This Lenten Season, abstain from meat and boost your body by filling yourself up with dishes that’s a departure from the typical menu that you know. Low-calorie, light, and infused with Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass Lemon, these recipes boasts flavor and finest nutrients of wheatgrass that are guaranteed to become your newest go-to recipe ingredient.
Fish Paksiw with Wheatgrass Lemon Sauce
|Makes 4-5 servings (100 grams per serving)|
Calories: 164 calories per 100 grams
- 500 grams Pampano fish, cleaned and scales removed
- 1 knob ginger, sliced and pounded
- 6 cloves garlic, skin removed
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 sachet of Easy Phamax Wheatgrass Lemon (mixed in 200ml water)
- 3 pieces finger chili
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn (black pepper)
1. Heat a pan and cooking pot then pour-in vinegar and water.
2. Add salt and whole peppercorn then stir. Bring to a boil.
3. Arrange the fish in the pan along with the ginger, garlic, onion, bitter gourd, and finger chili.
Cover and simmer in low to medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Add wheatgrass lemon.
6. Note: You may substitute salt with ¾ to 1-tablespoon fish sauce.
Steamed Fish with Wheatgrass Glaze
Calories per serving: 155
- White fish fillet (dory, halibut or sole) 375g or 2 fillets
- Ginger, julienned 15g
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Black teaspoon 1/4 teaspoon
For the sauce:
- 2 Sachets of Easy Phamax Wheatgrass Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon flour
1. Rub ginger, salt and pepper on white fish fillet.
2. Steam for 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, combine Easy Phamax Pure Wheatgrass, salt and flour.
5. Stir until consistency is slightly thickened.
6. Remove from fire and pour evenly on the steamed fish.
Guacamole with Wheatgrass Lemon Salad
Makes 4 to 5 servings (100 grams per serving)
Calories: 316 calories per serving
- 4 avocados – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 small fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (432g) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Easy Phamax Wheatgrass Lemon (mixed with 200 ml water)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Lightly toss avocados, red onion, cucumber, jalapeno, corn in a salad bowl until well mixed, and sprinkle garlic salt, salt and black pepper.
2. Mix wheatgrass lemon with olive oil in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Chill for atleast 30 minutes before serving.
Green Potato Mushroom Soup
Calories per serving: 50
No. of servings: 2
- 4 cups water
- Potato, peeled 80g
- Button mushroom 45g
- 2 sachets of Easy Phamax Wheatgrass with Lemon
- 4g chopped arsley, chopped 4g
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Boil potatoes in 3 cups water until soft.
2. Mash potatoes, add 1 cup water then set to boil.
3. Add mushroom then set to boil.
4. Add salt and garlic powder then mix well. Allow consistency to thicken.
5. Add Easy Phamax Wheatgrass with Lemon. Mix well.
6. Turn off fire and add parsley.
Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass is FDA-approved and comes in original, honey, and lemon flavours and available in all Mercury Drugstores, S&R, Watsons, and other leading supermarkets nationwide. For order and inquires, contact Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8901111 or 09055757799 and follow social media pages: Wheatgrass C.A.N on Facebook and ilovewheatgrass on Instagram and Twitter.