Thursday, October 16, 2014
#healthishappening: The 21-Day Healthy Habit Challenge
Unilab Foundation is Challenging all Netizens of the Philippines to a 21-Day Healthy Habit Challenge. Because building a healthier Philippines starts with you, as you create small but sustainable changes for holistic well being.
Photo grabbed from UnilaUnilab Foundation's Facebook Page
This is actually a Volunteer Project that aside from helping us become healthy individuals we also get to be rewarded, in this way more will be encouraged to participate.
I volunteered and accepted the challenge not just for myself but especially for my kids, I believe I owe them a healthy living. For that I vow to make health happen by creating healthy habits. As a full time mom it is my duty to introduce and instill healthy habits as early as now while they are still young and be their role model and hope that they carry it as they grow up.Actually, I already started with the challenge since October 7 and so far enjoying it that I decided to also post it here on the blog.
Anyway you too can Join the #healthishappening movement and here is the Full Mechanics:
1) Sign up for an account OR login using your Facebook account at www.unilabfoundation.org.
2) Go to the Volunteer Projects and click "Volunteer" at the #HealthIsHappening Volunteer Project.
3) Like the Unilab Foundation page on Facebook.
4) Create an album on your Facebook account entitled “#healthishappening”. Make sure it’s on public mode so we can check!
5) Think of a healthy habit that you want to create in 21 days! Every day for 21 days, post a photo showing your healthy commitment. Write a caption describing the habit. Remember the hashtags #healthierPH, #healthishappening, #[order of day], and tag Unilab Foundation's official Facebook page.
Example: Drinking lemon water for a #healthierPH! #healthishappening #day3 @Unilab Foundation.
6) Upload the photos to your album so people in your Facebook network know what you’re up to – and give you words of encouragement. You can also "nominate" or tag them so they can also start their own healthy habits!
7) When you've completed your habit for 21 days, post the link to your album on Unilab Foundation Facebook page's wall.
8) Five winners will get special prizes, and one winner will win an iPhone 5s! Winners will be announced on December 1st.
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Back To Blogging, Hopefully
Then I became a full time mom, spending all day long in the house with the kids, watching TV, socializing on my Facebook. But my social media usage cranked up a notch when I began joining online promos, reading different Blogs of known and successful Bloggers. My passion for Blogging was then again reestablished, so June of last year I started with this Blog while I was pregnant with my youngest.Then I stopped after giving birth, because it's not easy blogging with 2 little kids, a baby and without a household helper. Just imagine all the things I have to go through everyday.
Actually I tried, I had several attempts to Blog but I haven't even finished typing the title something would suddenly come up, so I have to stop. To all who know me well, I love joining online contests and I also stopped for the same reason. But eventually I still find ways to participate in some contests but not blogging. Because in all honesty there are times that I feel like I can't come up with something even though I want to and it's just frustrating. It really is!
But here I am again, trying to make a comeback and it's all because I once again got inspired by a post of one beautiful Mommy Blogger Topaz Mommy, she's indeed a very honest and excellent Blogger! I like reading here Blog so much!
I Blog not to impress nor to compete my way up to the top with all other Bloggers, I am way far behind them. Like what I always say, I am not a good writer but writing is my passion. I am not very vocal so I tend to write it all down. Being a full time stay at home mom with kids as my companion most of the time, being in a new environment with my parents and friends away from me, and technology as our only means of communication I find Blogging a way for me to express what I feel. This is my own personal space where I can rant and rave about my journey towards motherhood and anything in between.
Having a huge number of followers is too much for a Novice like me. But having few who would gladly read what I have to share and relate to it would be really awesome.
Hopefully, I'll be able to find more time to Blog. Dear Lord I ask for your guidance. Amen!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)