Friday, September 11, 2020
Monday, August 24, 2020
Recently, I've been posting a lot about missing date nights with my husband. And honestly, we also rarely spend time alone together, you know, without the kids around since the pandemic began. So yesterday, since it was our break from work, I put the kids to bed early so that Jaear and I could have a "husband and wife time."
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020
I've been a homemaker ever since Jaear and I got married, but until now, meal planning or thinking about what to prepare every meal is still something I haven't mastered. I tried planning our meal weekly, it was great as it helped me save time and from last minute worries. But, the problem is, I keep on listing the same food over and over again. I only know of a few ulam to cook! Haha.
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
|Our not-so-little family|
#bloggermail matchy-matchy with our #ChristmasTree and decors 🎄🎁 #shesthemomblog #MerryChristmas #gift #Christmasgift #holiday #package #instapost #instadaily #igersph #igersdaily #igersph #igerspinoy #mommyblogger #lifestyleblogger #mommybloggersph #bloggerph #bloggerA photo posted by Pearl Paguio (@pearlizshell) on
Thank you so much @edencheeseph and #OgilvyPR for the beautiful package filled with #bukosalad #recipe na mas pina-creamy at special with #original #EdenCheese perfect Ito for #NocheBuena 🎄🎁🍽 #EdenPaskongHinahanap #Christmas2016 #Christmas #bloggermail #mommybloggersph #mommyblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #bloggerphA photo posted by Pearl Paguio (@pearlizshell) on
- 4 cups, Coconut, shredded
- 30 oz, Fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup, Pineapple tidbits, drained
- 15 coz, Sweet corn kernels, drained
- 12 oz, Kaong
- 12 oz, Nata de coco
- 14 oz, Condensed milk
- 14 oz, Cream
- 1/2 cup, Eden Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Eden Cheese - for garnish.
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Pinoy Leche Flan
Sunday, August 21, 2016
|Please excuse the meat on the photo, there has been a switch during the preparation.|
- 1 kilo liempo (pork belly), sliced in 2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 liter water
- 2 (22 g) pack Knorr Sinigang na Gabi
- 1 bundle kangkong leaves
- 3 medium taro root (gabi), peeled and halved
- 3 medium ripe tomato, halved
- 2 medium yellow or white onion, quartered
- 2 cups string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inch length
- 1 large Chinese eggplant (talong), sliced
- 12 pieces okra
- 3 to 4 pieces long green pepper (siling pansigang)
- Fish sauce (patis) to taste
- 1 L rice washing
- 2 pcs onions, quartered
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs gabi, quartered
- 1 pc green chili (sili pansigang)
- 1⁄4 kg shrimp, trimmed
- 1⁄4 kg Maya-maya, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original 20g
- 1⁄4 pc radish, sliced
- 4 pcs okra
- 1 cup long beans or sitaw, sliced
- 1⁄4 kg pork sukiyaki, sautéed
- 1 cup kangkong, sliced
Knorr #LutongNanay: Sinigang na Liempo sa Sampaloc Recipe
Saturday, August 20, 2016
- 500 grams Beef Short ribs
- 10 shallots or baby red onions\
- 12-15 cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
- 2 tsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 5 cups water
- 2 strings French beans
- 2 Knorr Beef Cubes
- 1 ½ Tbsp Knorr Sinigang Mix (add more if preferred)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. patis
- 2 tsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- Roux: 3 Tbsp. butter + 3 Tbsp flour
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Peanut Butter, Muesli and Fruit Parfait
- 6 tbsps blueberries
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- 4 tbsps plain yogurt
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/2 cup Simply Cereal Apple & Cranberry Muesli
- Whisk together the peanut butter and yogurt.
- In an individual serving bowl or water goblet, layer half of the bananas. Top with 3 Tbsps of blueberries. Top with half the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with 3 tbsps of muesli. Repeat to make 2 layers.
- Keep it chilled until serving time.
- 2 ½ to 3 cups broth or water
- 120 g Doña Elena Al Dente Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 small onion, julienned
- 1 cup (60 g) broccoli florets
- ½ cup (30 g) asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsps Doña Elena Pure or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup (80 g) green peas
- ½ cup Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Sauce
- 3 Tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup greens (kale, arugula, malunggay leaves)
- In a large pot, add 2 ½ cups broth, spaghetti, onions, broccoli, asparagus, garlic, and cherry tomatoes. Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Drzizle with Dona Elena Olive Oil and set over high heat.
- Once it starts to boil, set the timer to 7 minutes. Toss once in a while using tongs.
- After 7 minutes, pasta should be almost cooked. If broth is drying out, add ½ cup more. Add peas and Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto. *You may add shrimps at this point if you wish.
- Once it’s done, adjust seasoning if needed. Toss in greens such as malunggay leaves. Add grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 1/2 tbsps Doña Elena Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (170 g) uncooked quinoa
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup red and green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped flat parsley
- 2 bundles bokchoy, sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp grated dried shiitake mushroom
- juice and zest of 1 small lemon
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp Dona Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- Put quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Rinse under running water until water runs clear.
- Heat oil in a saucepot over medium heat. Saute garlic. Add mushrooms and cook for about a minute. Add quinoa. Add more oil if needed. Quinoa grains must be coated with oil so it will be fluffy when cooked. Let it simmer then cook for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the bell peppers, purple cabbage, flat parsley and bokchoy. Grate some dried shiitake on top for added umami. Cover so vegetables will soften in the steam as you make the dressing.
- To make the dressing, whisk together lemon juice, orange juice and olive oil. Or you may put the ingredients in a small bottle and shake well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad while still hot. Add mandarin oranges. It may be served hot, room temperature or cold.
Friday, March 25, 2016
|AJI-SINIGANG® Cube is available in single 13g pillow pack cube for P5.00 and|
8 pieces of 13g packed in re-sealable stand-up pouch for P38.00.
2 pieces AJI-SINIGANG® Cube 90 grams Gabi
½ kilo Pork liempo, Sinigang cut 80 grams Labanos, sliced diagonally
90 grams Tomato, quartered 45 grams String beans, cut into 1 ½”
30 grams Onion, quartered 90 grams Kangkong
1 ½ liter Water 1 piece Green chili
Friday, September 20, 2013
We love Spaghetti and since I also love tuna, I just decided to put a twist on it and came up with this, it may not be an original Recipe but I came up with this on my own, didn't copy it from anyone.
I'm hitting the sack now, Good night♥
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Anyways I just wanna share my latest food imbento, which I call Sardinas Patty hehe can't think of anything creative to name it so yan na lang lol. Well, I don't know about you but I like Sardines I remember growing to this canned good since I was a child my mom would even cook it with malunggay leaves (sa province kase namen mahilig kame sa gulay :p). On the other hand J (my husband) doesn't really eat sardines until we lived together pero as much as possible ayaw talaga nya. But just a week ago we ran out of stock in the kitchen, nothing left except for Instant noodles and Sardines. It was raining so we can't go out to shop and didn't want to call for a food delivery so my creativity kicked in and that's when the Sardinas Patty was invented.
So here's the easy steps to make your own Sardinas Patty.
Second, Smash the sardines/fish. Your choice if you want it finely smashed or if you want it to have chunks.
Third, Add beaten eggs.
No need to add seasoning or salt, as the sardines has a strong taste already.
Fourth, Fry it!