This is another #AsimKiligPaMore Sinigang dish that we learned during the Knorr #LutongNanay event. It sounds interesting and soshal. It's made with the usual sinigang ingredients but what makes it special is that it has fish, pork sukiyaki and shrimp in it. It's definitely a Special Sinigang and here is the recipe.
- 1 L rice washing
- 2 pcs onions, quartered
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs gabi, quartered
- 1 pc green chili (sili pansigang)
- 1⁄4 kg shrimp, trimmed
- 1⁄4 kg Maya-maya, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original 20g
- 1⁄4 pc radish, sliced
- 4 pcs okra
- 1 cup long beans or sitaw, sliced
- 1⁄4 kg pork sukiyaki, sautéed
- 1 cup kangkong, sliced
1. Bring to boil rice washing in a pot with onions, tomatoes, gabi, and green chili until gabi is tender.
2. Add shrimp, maya-maya, and Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original. Simmer until cooked.
3. Add radish, okra, and long beans. Simmer for a minute then add pork sukiyaki and kangkong. Cover for a minute then serve and enjoy!
Knorr #LutongNanay: Sinigang na Liempo sa Sampaloc Recipe