One of our must have item in the house is a rubbing alcohol and I prefer the 70% Isopropyl among others. We always make sure that there is a big bottle of alcohol in the house and a small handy one whenever we're on the go. Tristan and Athena also got 1 small bottle each in their hygiene kit at school. I taught the kids the importance of hand washing especially before and after eating, using the bathroom and after playing. However, it's almost impossible to do it most especially when we are outdoors, and that is when rubbing alcohol saves the day!
To my delight, I have received a 500ml bottle of Doctor J 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol together with the Mighty Mom Dishwashing Liquid that I reviewed here. Both brands are from Kohl Industries Corporation.
This isn't the first time that I've heard about Doctor J. We first came across this brand last April when Athena was confined at University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center here in Las Pinas, her hospital kit includes a small bottle of Doctor J 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
And after some research, I found out that Doctor J Alcohol is actually a top quality alcohol-disinfectant known in the Philippine market for a long time already, yes, since 1994! Kohl Industries Corporation has acquired the rights for the brand in June 2002, and in 2003 transformed the Doctor J brand into a leading alcohol-disinfectant of choice by major hospitals in the country. Yes it is, remember it was in Athena's hospital kit?
So what do I like about Doctor J 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol?
1. Trustworthy- It's a top choice by major hospitals and used by millions of households, so I put my 100% trust in it.
2. Better formulations- It contains high quality, non-recycled alcohol making it an effective disinfectant and antiseptic.
3. Contains natural moisturizers- It's gentle so goodbye drying and say hello to soft hands!
4. Clean fragrant scent- It's like a cologne, leaving your hands smelling clean and fragrant for long. *ts fragrance is imported from Grasse, France!
5. Packaging- The one they sent me is 500ml perfect size for a family of 5 and it comes in a pump dispenser which is what I prefer because it's easier to use.
Doctor J is also available in following sizes:
- 1 Gallon
- 1 Liter
- 500mL pump
- 500mL bottle
There's only one thing I noticed with the pump dispenser, the alcohol leaks on the bottom part of the pump so make sure it's always standing up to avoid it from spilling. That's all.
Seriously, this is now my new favorite alcohol brand. Will definitely make a purchase once we consumed this bottle they sent me. Have you tried using this yet? If you haven't, I suggest you do and who knows, you might make a switch too just like me!
- Robsinsons Supermarket
- Shopwise, Watsons
- Wellcome Supermarket
- AFPCES, Super 8
- Fisher Supermarket
- Makati Supermarket
- Walter Supermarket
- CVC Supermarket
- San Roque Supermarket
For more details and updates check out their website: http://kohlindustries.com/
and follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doctorjalcohol/