Proudly homegrown and known for its premium quality of olives directly sourced and harvested from the farms of Andalucia, the olive tree traces back its rich history 3,500 years BC. An abundant fruit in the Mediterranean region, it’s also most-prized for its high levels of naturally occurring antioxidants and vitamins. Here are other interesting reasons on why Doña Elena is the perfect partner for everyday cooking:
1. The purest and most generous blend of olives. Doña Elena Olive Oils are a combination of two types of olives, hojiblanca and picual that makes it hands down a good source of high levels of good fats and antioxidants. Since each bottle contains 80% monounsaturated oleic acids that are good for the health, the powerful olive fruit duo makes every bottle of Doña Elena olive oils a powerful concoction. Much more, since Doña Elena olive oils come from Andalucia region that reigns supreme in olive oil production, consumers are assured of its highest taste and quality.
2. The health attributes and richness of vitamins. With Doña Elena Olive Oil being the only oil to be obtained naturally from a fruit, it enhances the flavor of the food making it more delicious, hence renowned chefs all over the world are known for using olive oil in their dishes. Doña Elena Olive Oil has high levels of antioxidants like polyphenols and oleic acids. It is also rich in vitamins E, K and A that helps lower bad cholesterols and acts as agent to help prevent some cardiovascular diseases.
3. It is the only brand that offers the most comprehensive sizes. Whether you’re a foodie, a chef, or who simply loves to cook, Doña Elena’s Pure, Extra Virgin, and Pomace are conveniently available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L and 5L PET bottle sizes so you have all the options for every need and purpose. What makes the brand even more trustworthy is the fact that it is the number one brand, has a high turn over in supermarkets and groceries, so you are assured that each bottle you buy is exceptionally fresh.
4. It’s not as expensive as you think. Consumers are being intimidated by the stereotype of olive oil being pricey. However, Doña Elena Olive Oils have been with Filipinos for over a decade now, ensuring that consumers get their olive oils without overspending their monthly budget. “If you can afford a daily cup of branded coffee once a week, why not set aside a budget for a bottle of Doña Elena Olive Oil as an investment for your health?” says Fly Ace Corporation Senior Product Manager and Category Head for Oils Zen Prudentino.
5. The versatility of olive oil in cooking. Aside from all the health attributes and benefits mentioned, Doña Elena Olive oil is incredibly versatile and can be used in a number of recipes which make it more perfect for everyday cooking. Just be sure to choose the right variety among the three Doña Elena Olive Oil to make the dish come out at its most flavorful and aromatic taste: Extra Virgin for salad dressing, bread dip, and to drizzle cooked food; Pure Olive Oil for sauté and frying; and Pomace both for frying and deep-frying.
Olive oil does not only provide health benefits but also elevates the taste of any dish to a whole new level. “We wanted to impart to our customers that the taste of a dish doesn’t have to be sacrificed in order for it to be healthy. That’s why we regularly come up with cooking classes to share healthy and delicious meals cooked with Doña Elena olive oils, “ adds Zen.
Ultimately, beyond the beautiful bottle and the logo that depicts the Mediterranean inspiration of Doña Elena, the qualities and benefits of Dona Elena Olive Oil will not fail you and your taste buds in your everyday cooking.
“We, at Fly Ace Corporation, are committed to bring the best food and beverages of the world to the Filipinos. We are proud to say that Doña Elena is a 100% Filipino brand sourced from the best and largest olive oil producing country in world, which is Spain. The overwhelming response from the Philippine market consistently places Doňa Elena as the no. one olive oil brand in the country,” concludes Fly Ace Corporation President Jun Cochanco.