Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Most Affordable And Private Way To Notify The USPS Of Your Next Move

It is imperative for you to notify the USPS of your next move. Only then will you be able to receive your important mails at your new address. Failure to notify the USPS can be costly. You wouldn’t want your financial records to be sent to the wrong address now, would you? If that happens, you will be vulnerable to identity theft. 

The USPS has truly made it easy for you to change your address. You no longer need to physically visit the local post office to get your address changed. You can easily do it online. After USPS processes your COA (Change of Address) request, it will take around 7 to 10 days for your mails to arrive at your new address. 

So, the question arises—what is the most affordable and private way to notify the USPS of your next move? 

Changing addresses online is often the preferred method for convenience and speed. Therefore, if you are looking for speedy work and convenience, we would suggest you to change your address online. So, how can you change your address online? Basically, all you need to do is to visit the official site of USPS,, and simply follow basic instructions. 

You will be required to fill an application form and submit your credit/debit card details, your valid email address, and address change. The post office then electronically verifies the information you submit with the issuer of your credit/debit card. You will be charged $1 as verification fee. And, if the card billing address matches the address you are moving from, you will receive an email confirmation of the change in your address. Therefore, all it takes for you to change your address is a dollar! Isn´t that affordable or what? 

However, if you don't even have a dollar to spare, you can also get your address changed for zero cost. Basically, you will need to ask for Form 3575 at your local post office. And, if you visit the post office yourself, you won't have to pay the verification fee. It is also possible for you to submit the printed online address change form to the post office. 

You can also change your address by phone. To do that, you will need to call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). You will then have to go through an identity verification process and you will be asked to submit your credit/debit card details. You will need to pay a measly sum of $1 as verification fee for the address change over the phone.

If you need further help with changing your address, we would recommend you to visit the site,

No comments:

Post a Comment