October is National Eczema Awareness Month!
Have you been experiencing dry, itching, and scaly skin? You may not know it, but you might have eczema or atopic dermatitis.
Eczema is a skin condition that's common to children, but adults do get it too. Athena was diagnosed with eczema when she was still a baby. She's always had sensitive skin as a baby and apparently up to present. I am wishing she'll outgrow it. Otherwise, she may continue experiencing it until adulthood. On the other hand, I also experience skin itching and rashes from time to time. But they go away on their own, so I didn't really think about having it checked.
If you are wondering if there's a cure for eczema, well the answer is no. But, its symptoms can be treated and even prevented with gentle cleansing products like Aveeno. And did you know, that Aveeno is not just for babies? Yes, there are also Aveeno products for adults.
So if you are experiencing symptoms of eczema or have sensitive skin. Check out these Aveeno products that I recently ordered from Shopee. I can't wait to use them!
- It gently cleanses the skin, without drying.
- It has Avenanthramides, naturally found in oats and well-known for their soothing properties.
- Has Prebiotic Colloidal Oatmeal and Ceramides that help restore and strengthen the skin barrier leaving skin moisturized.
- It's soap-free and has no added parabens.
Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema - Suitable for adults and children from 3 years old
- With Avenanthramides too, that's clinically proven to soothe skin.
- With Ceramides, known to rebuild core elements of the epidermis. Clinically proven to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.
- With skin prebiotic Colloidal Oatmeal, helps strengthen the skin's moisture barrier and helps to balance the skin microbiome.
Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema - Suitable for the whole family
Stop suffering from eczema and having sensitive skin. Grab these Aveeno products now on Shopee with up to a 30% discount this National Eczema Awareness Month.