My 2 girls, Athena and Brianna had a blast last Barbie: You Can Be Anything Day so when I told them that there's going to be another Barbie event they got so excited. Yes you read it right, this time Barbie presents The Dreamtopia Festival which will be held on Oct 1-2, 2016 at the Robinsons Place Manila Activity Area.
Here's how you can score a pass and join in the fun:
1.) Purchase any Dreamtopia merchandise at participating stores from September 1 to October 2, 2016 and present proof of purchase at the Robinsons Place Manila Activity Area on Oct 1-2, 2016.
2) Get an event pass to the Dreamtopia Festival happening on Oct 1-2 at Robinsons Place Manila, where your little girls can enjoy ALL ACTIVITIES of the 4 kingdoms:
- Create their own magical wands and colorful accessories at the Rainbow Cove.
- Get their nails done or their face painted with fabulous glittery creations at the Sparkle Mountain.
- Try their luck and roll the giant candy dice for a chance to take home lots of sweet treats at the Sweetville.
- Design their own floral headpieces or get your hair styled like a princess at the Endless Hair Kingdom.
It's going to be a pinktastic and magical event that our own little barbie girls will surely enjoy. So see you there!